Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Day 1: Goondiwindi and one missing Mac

Well, we made a clean getaway and have arrived safely in Goondiwindi for the night.  Not much to report other than a nice lunch stop at Picnic Point in Toowoomba.

We thought we had all gadgets on board, until we went to update the blog.  How could anyone miss a giant canary yellow hard case in the boot of my car.  Well we did and so my Mac is having a holiday at home whilst I'm away. I think I have separation anxiety already.

Thank God Barbara has an ASUS tablet - if not, this blog would have been a bust!

I do, however, have an iphone which can handle most of the simple stuff.  Afterall, the computing power in a smart phone is more than that used to put man on the moon, so surely it can keep two women in contact with the rest of the world!

Till next time .... Chris and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment